Ktorm is a lightweight and efficient ORM Framework for Kotlin directly based on pure JDBC. It provides strong-typed and flexible SQL DSL and convenient sequence APIs to reduce our duplicated effort on database operations. All the SQLs, of course, are generated automatically. Ktorm is open source under the license of Apache 2.0, and its code can be found on GitHub. Leave your star if it’s helpful to you: vincentlauvlwj/Ktorm
- No configuration files, no XML, no third-party dependencies, lightweight, easy to use.
- Strong typed SQL DSL, exposing low-level bugs at compile time.
- Flexible queries, fine-grained control over the generated SQLs as you wish.
- Entity sequence APIs, writing queries via sequence functions such as
sortedBy, etc., just like using Kotlin’s native collections and sequences.
- Extensible design, write your own extensions to support more operators, data types, SQL functions, database dialects, etc.
- 2019-06-28 Ktorm - Write Your Database Operations in Kotlin Style
- 2019-05-04 Still Using MyBatis? Try Ktorm, an ORM Framework for Kotlin!
Setting up Ktorm and starting up.
API documents for Ktorm's classes and functions.